We at The Meat Market will endeavor to send out every delivery on the day the order was placed. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, this may not always be possible. In such an event, we will be sure to send out your order as soon as we are able to do so whilst keeping you updated. Thank you for your understanding.
Detailed description of goods and/or services
The Meat Market is a butchery that sells food to the public instore and via the online store.
– Product weights are an estimate and may vary.
– Due to health and safety regulations no returns will be accepted after delivery.
- THE MEAT MARKET reserves the right to change prices and website content and discontinue items without notice
- All prices on this website are including VAT and are quoted in South African Rands.
- All products must be installed by a qualified electrician, should this not be the case then all guarantees and warranties will become null and void.
- THE MEAT MARKET has made all effort to make sure that the content on this website is correct, in the event that any information on this website is incorrect due to typographical errors or technical inaccuracies, THE MEAT MARKET will not be held responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages that may arise from the use of erroneous information on the site. E&OE.
- All images on this website are as close as possible to the actual product, however, may differ slightly from the actual product.
- Online only promotions do not apply in-store and In-store only promotions do not apply online.
- All content on this website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed.
- Subject to availability and receipt of payment, orders will be processed within 1 – 2 days.
- In order for THE MEAT MARKET to deliver orders correctly and timeously the customer must provide details that are accurate. THE MEAT MARKET will not be held responsible if any incorrect details are provided by the customer at the time of placing the order.
- THE MEAT MARKET only ships within Durban, South Africa to physical addresses.
- Depending on stock availability and delivery address, delivery can take up to 10 working days from date of payment.
- During festive seasons delivery time may increase due to suppliers shut down period.
- The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
Return and Refunds policy
- All claims for errors must be reported within 48 hours after delivery in writing to THE MEAT MARKET. THE MEAT MARKET will arrange for the collection of the goods. Once these goods have been returned to THE MEAT MARKET, exchange item(s) will be dispatched to the customer.
- All returns must be made within 2 days of delivery. Products should be returned unused in the original packaging and in original condition.
- The provision of goods and services by THE MEAT MARKET is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability,
- THE MEAT MARKET will refund the client in full within 30 days.
- Cancellation of orders by the customer will attract a 10 % administration fee.
- Should the customer cancel their order after the order has been dispatched, THE MEAT MARKET will retain a 15% handling fee and transport costs before refunding the remaining amount to the customer.
- The customer will be responsible for the cost of the delivery charge should the customer want to return the product(s).
- THE MEAT MARKET shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
Payment options accepted
- Payment may be made via Visa or MasterCard.
Card acquiring and security
- Card transactions will be acquired for THE MEAT MARKET via Netcash who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. Netcash uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.netcash.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
- Customer details will be stored by THE MEAT MARKET separately from card details which are entered by the client on Netcash’s secure site. For more detail on Netcash refer to www.netcash.co.za.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- THE MEAT MARKET takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of domicile
- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and THE MEAT MARKET chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature as Umhlanga, South Africa.
- THE MEAT MARKET may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Warranty varies with each product. Please enquire about the warranty for a specific product.
- This website is run by THE MEAT MARKET. Address: Shop 7 Outlet Park, 59 Meridian Drive, Umhlanga | Tel: 031 942 2945 | Email: email@example.com